Saturday, March 30, 2024

what even is a CCR?

 Hey Blog!

so after asking multiple people what A CCR I finally got a answer. (i missed the lecture) so planning for it sort of begins for this I have plan 2 media project that interesting answer 4 questions 

1: how does your project use or challenge genre conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

2:  How does your project engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as real media text?

3: How did your production skill develop throughout this project?

4: How did I integrate technologies -software, hardware, and online- in this project?

To present this in an interesting matter got me thinking on what i like to watch to get the info from behind the scenes and I realized  liked to listen to podcast that  I can put on to get the info while doing something else or watch something like a game that keeps it more interesting like when celebrities are put on the spot to answer questions always keep me more entertain then just watching someone answer question. firstly i would like to answer the question in detail then find my exact plan to what I want to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 so the CCR are here 1:  CCR poadcast.m4a 2.  20240403_013112000_iOS.mov