Saturday, March 2, 2024

out line

 hey blog!

I was planning out the basic out line for the first 2 minuets its not all the shots I want to include but its the basic storyboard for it. I'm mainly going to focus on the plot and using mise-en-scene to introduce the characters, as well as the plot.  

The main character starts in her mess of a desk shown the she is obsessing over the character she has created, I want to cover the whole desk or most of it with drawings as well as them to be foreshadowing other location the character will go to in the rest of the movie. as well as have a bunch of other random materials on the desk To show the main character being completely in their head. 

 As well show the Character the mc created before showing them on the screen. I'm also planning on doing something with light flashing before the scene switches to imply something supernatural happing probably when doing a close up to the drawings.  

Though there are some things I still want to think about before shooting this is my base line I'm using while I film. 

- manuela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 so the CCR are here 1:  CCR poadcast.m4a 2.  20240403_013112000_iOS.mov